Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

My first mini album

Here is my first ever mini album! It took me about a week or so to finish working on it on and off. It's not quite finished. I still need to get something to fasten it with but I am to excited to wait. This album is for my grandma who will be here on Sunday. It has a bunch of different pictures in it from before I was born to now. I absolutely love how it turned out. It's very shabby chic and vintage looking. I used the London Market paper pack and it turned out really great. I hope you like it. A video will be coming very shortly when I get it completely finished with the box that I'm also making for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment