Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Valentines Day Card

Have you ever used a colour that you don't normally use on a project? Today I did and I love how it turned out! I don't normally like yellow. It's not a colour I tend to use and I don't really own very many crafty things that are yellow. I had placed and order with All That Scraps a couple weeks ago and I just got it in the mail. They were having a huge sale and a bunch of items were on clearance. I mostly got 6x6 paperbacks and stamps. I decided to use a My Minds Eye paper pack called 'The Sweetest Thing' and an Emerald Fair stamp called 'Willy & Mia' for this card. The card measures 6x4 1/4. I took a 12x12 sheet of paper and cut it at 4 1/4 then I scored it at 3 inches and 9 inches to make it a gatefold card. I think it's so cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment