Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Money Saving Tip

I love Thickers. I love how they look and I love using them on all my projects, especially on my scrapbook layouts. What I don't love about Thickers is their price. Well at least the price they are where I live. The only place I can get them at is Michael's and they are $8.49 a piece here. So I went to the dollar store and decided to see if I could find a cheaper alternative to Thickers. I found some foam ABC stickers for a dollar so I bought a couple of packs. I used some recollection glitter to make them fancy and they turned out beautifully. I made a video showing how to make them that can be found on the video page in this blog. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment