Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Third 2 Page Layout for my Nephew

I was snowed in today here in Alberta. I was supposed to go to Olds to teach but I didn't even make it 5 mins away from my house before I got stuck. I spent the better part of an hour trying to get out. I had some people stop and help me which was wonderful. I called a tow truck because the first people who came by were unsuccessful in helping me get out and I thought I was going to be stuck there. So I called a tow truck company and figured I would keep trying to get out while I was waiting since they said they would be at least 45mins. Another person came by and helped me and I was finally able to get out of the snow. I called the place I was going to work at and cancelled which gave me an entire day off, which I haven't had in a very long time. It was so nice and relaxing and I was able to get another two page layout done. I am in the process of uploading and then editing the video right now. I kept this layout really simple but I think it turned out really nice. I hope you all like it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment