Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Altered Apple (teacher gift idea)

I got this apple in a Michael's grab bag haul. iI was brown and made of papier-mâché and quite ugly. I decided that I wanted to do something with it to make it beautiful. The first thing that came to my mind was teaching. Were always giving teachers apples or things with pictures of apples on them so I decided that I wanted to take this apple and alter it by making it shabby chic and then give it to teacher for a gift. I really love how it turned out and I'm sure the teacher I'm going to give this to is going to love it! I took pictures of it from multiple sides so that you can see the full effect of what this apple looks like. I hope you like it!





No comments:

Post a Comment