Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Family Scrapbook Layouts

Here are a couple layouts that I just finished. I used the Enchanted power pallet from creative memories for the paper and most of my embellishments. I really like how they turned. These pictures are from this past Christmas. My sisters and I got them done for my mom for a Christmas present. She loved them. I love them too which is why I'm working on scrapbooking all of the pictures we got. I have them hanging on my pictures wall in creative memories frames. I love these frames because they are just magnet boards so I can switch out the layouts whenever I feel like it.







No comments:

Post a Comment