Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Scrapbook Page Layout

I have made a two page scrapbook layout to put some of  my Christmas pictures in from this year. I used "The Ballet" paper pack from recollections and my scrap'n'easel that I got for Christmas to create it. I have had some problems with my scrap'n'easel though. The plastic sheets that are supposed to fit into the corners of my easel and lay flat don't. They end up bubbling up and no matter what I try I can't seem to get the plastic to be flush with the easel. I am thinking of taking it back to the place my mother bought it from and seeing if they can get it to work. I will be heading back to work tomorrow so I wont be able to post as many videos as I would like. I am uploading the one for this scrapbook layout right now though so I should have that one up shortly. I hope you like this project! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment