Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Micheal's Haul

I was just in my local Micheal's and I found an amazing deal! I was just going in to buy some Valentines paper packs for some of my upcoming cards but I came out with A LOT more! In the center isle there was this clearance grab bag bin. The bags were $2 each and they were HUGE! I couldn't resist the temptation so I bought 4 of them. I wish I had bought more, I'll probably go back in and get some because there were so many great things inside the bags. I am in the process of uploading a video where I go through my haul but I thought I would post some pictures to show you just how much stuff I got for only $8.





No comments:

Post a Comment