Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years

I hope that everyone had a great New Years and Christmas. I most definitely did. I spent lots of time with friends and family. I have not posted a video in a while because I have been busy working on finishing my basement in my house. My husband and I do not have any construction background whatsoever which has made every task we have set out to accomplish a learning experience. I am very proud of the work that we have done so far but there is still a long way to go. My husband and I have recently adopted a stray cat which we named Bolt, he is the most cuddly cat I have ever met but I have 4 wonderful parrotlet birds which made getting one room in our basement closed off a necessity. My craft room is down in our basement and my crafting table has been covered with tools, nails, and basement plans for the past two weeks. Today we finally cleaned up the basement and I got my crafting space back! I will be recording and posting a lot more videos that will be uploaded in the next few days now that I have my room back. If you have any requests on projects that you would like to see just let me know. Here are a few pictures of what we have accomplished so far in our basement. I'm hoping to have everything done by next Christmas. Then I will have an actual crafting room with painted walls and everything which will be so exciting.









No comments:

Post a Comment