Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Birthday Card for my Dad

I just finished making a Birthday Card for my dad. His birthday was on February 13th but I wont be seeing him till this weekend. I made a card that also doubles as a gift card holder and tried to make it very masculine. I think it turned out really great. I used the Go Canada Cricut cartridge for this project as well as the Rugged paper collection from Creative Memories which can be found on my site at: http://ca.mycmsite.com/sites/rebeccalevy I am offering  a free Creative Memories Cricut cartridge to the the first person who purchases $150 of merchandise off of my site! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment