Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Update

Hello everyone. I am teaching middle school today and am on my lunch break so I thought I would do a quick update. I have sketched out my next plan for my new two page layout but haven't gotten around to creating it yet because I have been watching my nephew. He is getting really big and starting to walk which means he is getting into EVERYTHING. My husband had to move a bunch of his hockey card collection because Lucas was really close to getting into it and destroying it. We have been calling him the destroyer lately because he somehow breaks everything that he touches. But we still love him no matter what. I am hoping to create and get my video done for my next layout on Wednesday. It is going to be a bit different then my last couple layouts because it will be done an a solid base instead of a pattern. I'm really excited to make it and hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment