Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine Scrapbook Page

I just love the holidays, they supply an endless list of craft projects to do. I just created a beautiful two page scrapbook layout using The Best of Life display accents from Creative Memories which can be purchased on my site: http://ca.mycmsite.com/sites/rebeccalevy I used the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge and the rest of the embellishments were from the kit. It turned out better then I had imagined and I was so happy with the final results. I took one of the pages and put it on the Black Magnetic Everyday Display which is can also be purchased on my site. I hope that you love this project as much as I do! Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment